Meet the Luxembourg Pavilion team in Dubai: Tracy Ley
Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
We’re excited to introduce you to the people working at Expo 2020 Dubai. During 6 unforgettable months, they’ll assure that the message of the Luxembourg Pavilion resonates in all its vibrancy.
Today, you’ll meet Tracy Ley, Administrative Assistant.
1. What is your name and what do you do at the Luxembourg Pavilion?
Tracy Ley and I’m one of the Admin Assistant at The Luxembourg Pavilion
2. What motivated you to work at the Luxembourg Pavilion?
I wanted to know more about this country, its culture, and its heritage.
3. How does a day at the Luxembourg Pavilion look like?
First, coffee!! I think everyone needs coffee to function (lol).
A typical day at the Pavilion involves checking my calendar and seeing what’s needed to be done on that day, planning social media posts, and helping out in general at the pavilion.
4. What is your favorite aspect of working for the Luxembourg Pavilion and for Expo 2020 Dubai?
I get to meet new people from all walks of life.
5. What is your favorite part of the Luxembourg Pavilion?
The terrace at the Schengen Lounge which is perfect during this cold season in Dubai, the enterprising section, and of course, the slide 😉
6. What is the most important lesson you have learned during your time working for the Luxembourg Pavilion so far?
I learned that we need to plan ahead for the events and be able to create curiosity towards the pavilion, gain attention from the visitors, and learn about Luxembourg as a country.
7. What can EXPO 2020 DUBAI do for our future?
Expo 2020 sets as a reminder that working together means more opportunities for everyone.